Monday, February 14, 2011

I'm smiling but I'm dying

I've got that huge ladder(Laufmasche;)) I would say that it's more than 20 cm and it's growing bigger every second:P The second picture shows a ring I bought in Trier(Bijou Brigitte) the third and fourth are things I bought in a shope @ Gare. It's called Maisons du Monde and I could stay there all day. They have all kind of stuff so I bought that small "mug" and a buddha where you can put a candle in it but I donno where to put it yet. Maybe you've got an idea?
The last picture shows a thing( I don't know how to call it) for my camera because I lost my first one and it's to put on the camera so you can let it hang around your neck because I tend to let things fall and I think that the camera's too expensive to fall
x

P.S I'm still unsure about the size of my pictures so this post might seem a little bit weird but I'm working on it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment