Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hey guy I know I didn't update for a while but yeah I'm a really bad blogger:P I took a few pictures on saturday after applying my make up because I've had a lot of time recently so I've been trying different ways for the make up of my eyes and I think that I finally found something that goes pretty fast and I think that it looks good with the shape and colour of my eyes. Thou I don't think that you can see it very clearly on those pictures. There are no outfit posts I'm really sorry but I didn't have anyone who could take the pictures and I think that they're pretty screwed when I try to take them by myself so I thought that portraits would be finee too:)) I've been messing around with photoscape because I'm litteraly boring myself to death because I'm not allowed to leave the house so I tried to change my pictures and I'm really happy with the result. I just love the 1. pic cuz of the colours and that my hair's hiding my hair and I don't know but I think that it's kinda special compared to my other pictures but when I showed it to my mother and said that she really answered: 'What's so special about it?! I mean you don't even see anything'. So I'm asking you. Watcha think about it?
the fourth picture is a bottle of red vine that a few friends drank when I went to C's place on saturday night and you know what? that wine is as old as I am haha I thought that so great that I had to take a picture of it but to be honest it didn't taste really good haha
on the 6. picutre you can see a little of my make up but it's nothing special. I thought about having a shoot with you know a lot of make up like you see it in those fashion magazines:) I hope you get what I mean:P and I wanted to ask you if you think that it's a good idea or not
Think about it
x

ooh ooh and you can see that on the fifth picture I begin to get a lot of freckles again:*

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I love your blog!

    http://isabelhill.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete