Monday, February 14, 2011

5 favourites

Hey guys! I thought that while all my pictures are uploading I could do a "5 favourites" post about a few things:) 
So my first  5 favourites are PERFUMES:)
I bought make-up on saturday and I got few  samples of perfumes and I thought that one of them smelled really fresh. It's called Taj Sunset from Escada and it reminded me so much of Spring and I just can't wait anymore for Spring Time and I thought that this Perfume would sweeten up the time we wait for it:)
Second is a perfume from Jimmy Choo I don't know what it's called and I don't say that it's good because of the brand but I saw it when I went to Sephora and just had to try it so you should try it too;)
Third one is from Lacoste - Touch of Pink I won't say a lot about it because I have the feeling that this post is going to be HUUGE
Fourth is a present I got for Christmas it's called Jil, from Jil Sander.Try it out;)
and because I don't know a fifth one I want you to tell me your favourite Perfume(s) you have atm!:)


5 favourites: Clothes
-Dungarees(Salopette for those(like me) who didn't know the word in english) with short legs in boyfriend style from H&M
-a scarf I bought( it's wool and it's so sooft:D)
-black thights
-my longchamp bag( I know that a lot of people would think that it is nothing special but I have it since 4 years and you don't get that colour anymore so I'd say that it's kinda special)
-my new wedges from Asos that I mentioned some posts ago


My pictures are finally uploaded so I can end this reeaally long post, I'll stop boring you with this and hope you enjoy my next post!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment