Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Can we preten that Airplanes in the nightsky are like shooting stars...

I know that i am a really bad blogger and I want to make a post everyday but I never get the time to do it so now I will have a kinda short post cuz i'm posting from my phonee.I'll tell ya a little about my week and what happened and LOADS of pictures are going to follow soon;)
Soooo last week I went babysitting(twice) and I got 20€(twice) soin the end I got 40€ just for sitting on the sofa,watchinh tv and the children sleeping upstairs.If just everything would be that easy it'd be fine;)
Then on Saturday I went to Trier(again)with my reaaallly good friends(they are amazing,just the way they are;)),I bought my "costuke for carnaval" aaand you have to guess what it is. So GUESS GUESS GUESS. i went to bijou brigitte (gosh I absolutely love that shop I wish I had the money(and the mother who'd allow it) to buy the entire shop haha.and then I bought something really cool @ h@m but because I don't know how to call it in enlish an I don't have the time to look it up I'll take a few pics cuz I'm going to wear it on Saturday cuz I'm goinh to Trier(AGAIN).that's crazy.I know. So I would say that this was even more then a short post but now I have to leave you and join my beloved(NOT) homework and study for my upcoming tests.

MORE COMING SOON, x

No comments:

Post a Comment